There may be a tax strategy coming into play to mitigate tax on income and chargeable gains in the 2011-12 tax year.
The key features are:
- Shelter income or chargeable gains in the 2011-12 tax year.
- The entry limit is £100,000.
- Fees will vary according to what income is sheltered but indicative rates would be about 11%
- There is no active participation and no ongoing involvement required.
- There will be a very short window of opportunity for sophisticated high net worth individuals that are interested
If you wish to proceed you will have to act fast !
The closing date for registering interest NOT necessarily proceeding is midnight on 25 February 2012.
26 February – Full details of the planning will be made available only to registered individuals.
1 March – All application forms and fees to be submitted by 4PM.
If you have any further questions please contact me
Or if you wish to proceed.