I work with high net worth individuals and successful businesses to reduce your tax liabilities.
I concentrate on providing Tax Strategies and Solutions to commonly occurring tax problems.
Don’t worry, tax avoidance is perfectly legal and to be encouraged at all times.
Nowhere in the HMRC manuals does it say that you must arrange your business affairs to pay as much tax as possible.
(Tax evasion however is illegal and will not be countenanced.)
In particular I specialise in mitigating the following taxes:
Capital Gains Tax
Stamp Duty Land Tax
I consult with Tax Counsel in respect of all our Strategies.
- Work closely alongside your existing advisers.
- Provide ongoing support for my Strategies.
- Operate a policy of full disclosure to HMRC, including under DOTAS where appropriate.
- Value my relationships with all my clients and your advisers and work hard to maintain them.
- Appoint a dedicated implementation team to support my Strategies, all of whom are tax qualified professionals.
- Offer attractive fees, providing an excellent return on your investment, for all my Strategies.
- Deliver what I promise
- Not make promises I can’t keep.
If you have a burning tax issue that you would like specialist tax advice and assistance, I will need background info as well as the problem and will give you potential solutions to consider.
For Your Signed Copy
Just Click on the Book Cover
My speciality is helping high net worth individuals (as any large oak tree will testify, they all started off as an acorn).
Compliance & Personal Taxation
If you’ve come to me through property or indeed need a completely new and fresh approach to your business, then I will be very happy to help.
I can also prepare and file your annual self assessment tax return, help with business accounts, indeed all the dull compliance work accountants are famous for – except I make it fun!
I also prepare capital gains tax computations and inheritance tax computations.
My key service is personal tax planning, aimed at minimising your tax liabilities.