As Mark Twain said : “Buy land, they’re not making it any more”
As well as sourcing property leads for myself, I source profitable property deals packaged for investors.
It’s a well known fact that you make money from property when you buy it at the right price
Why invest in property?
Property investment, just like investing in shares, investing in your own business, or just leaving money in a savings account, is a strategic decision.
Any investment strategy is based on the goals you set.
Do You Need:
- Income Today
- Income in the Future
- Capital Growth
- Control over your Investment
- Where you invest / The price you pay and sell / The rent you charge / The type of mortgage
- To Be Able to Pass the Investment Down to Your Family
Property Investment can deliver all these.
Why on earth would you want to invest in property? It’s far too risky!
This is Property, not Monopoly! Treat this as a game and yes, you will fail.
Iain’s No. 1 Amazon Bestseller
For Your Signed Copy
Just Click on the Book Cover
Speaking to you as an active property investor, I firmly believe that property investment is a great investment and that when you look at the long term trends it’s far from risky, especially when compared with the alternatives.
- The UK is set to suffer a severe shortage of property and very high demand over the next 20 years
- There will always be a demand for rental properties, especially in a flexible job market
- Historically property has always delivered great returns over the medium to long term
Do remember that due to inflation, investing your savings in deposit accounts and bonds means you are actually losing money in real terms every year.
Let’s talk about yield
Yield is the amount of income an investment returns over a one year period.
A landlord receives rent, so over the course of one year, total rent expressed as a percentage of the amount of money invested in the property will be the yield.
Based on mortgage payments of 6% (currently interest rates are much less though they will rise in the future), and our calculations that yearly costs for a property (maintenance, letting fees, insurance, voids etc) are approx 2%, we look to acquire properties for our investors that yield 8% or above.
All are purchased Below Market Value, and are cash flow positive each month.
The main investor route to property remains the time and tested approach of purchasing Below Market Value with a mortgage.
I can help you to acquire Investment Property.
- I can source you a property and leave you to do the rest
- I can source you a property and provide a complete hands free service through to a tenant
- I can build you a complete property portfolio
You will need to have funds – or at least have access to them (maybe via Joint Venture partners) –
- Legal and Valuation Fees
- Any Refurbishment Costs
To Discuss Your Property Investments: